Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sizzix Circle Flip-It Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!


Today I'd like to share a card that I created by using a Sizzix Circle Flip-It Die and stamps from The Stamps of Life's "Birthday4cookie" clear stamp set.  Flip-It dies are easy and fun to use, but it's hard to take a good picture of how they work.  Basically when you pick up the card you see the front of the card and when you open it the circle spins around and  you see the inside of the card. 

Here's the front of my card.


I stamped the cake on a variety of scraps, cut out the pieces, and paper pieced them to create a cake. 

Here's how the card looks when the circle is flipped.



I paper pieced the package.

Have a great night!
Carol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this! the colors are so pretty :) i wanted to pick up that die, but i don't think the bigz fit in a cuttlebug :(