Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

A Few Bicycle Cards

Hi Everyone!

Today I'd like to share a few bicycle cards with you.  I "borrowed" the idea for this first card from the Hero Arts web site at this link.  The bicycle stamps are from the Hero Arts "Joy Ride" clear stamp set. 


I added tiny brads to the wheels before I adhered the layering paper to the blank card. 

The bicycle and sentiment on my second card are from Lawn Fawn's "Cruising Through Life" clear stamp set.  The layering paper is from Hero Arts.




The scooters on today's last card are from the Hero Arts "Joy Ride" clear stamp set.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's "Cruising Through Life" clear stamp set.  


I've used so many of the layering papers that I sponge painted that I've run out of them.  Need to get out my paints and sponges and create some sky and ocean papers.

Almost time for bed!

Come back tomorrow to see some of the 4th of July and watermelon cards I've made recently.
Carol


1 comment:

Cardcrafter said...

I love what you did with the bicycle set! And that "cruisin" sentiment is perfect to go with it! I have looked through a few other of your posts, too, and I really like the watermelon cards, too. I hope you have a great summer!