Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Goodies

Hi Everyone!

There will be 9 of us for Easter dinner this year.  I wanted to make something festive to put at each place setting.  I decided to use the Rounded Wrap Up template from PaperTrey Ink to create some Easter boxes. 

 
I used an oval Nestability die to punch a hole in the front of each box.  I added a piece of clear transparency film to each of the holes.  The basket was created with a Martha Stewart paper punch.  I punched 2 baskets and put a piece of foam tape on one of the baskets.  Then I added paper eggs to the basket and then layered a second basket directly on top of the first one to create a dimensional basket.  The bow on the basket was created with a Martha Stewart paper punch.

I used some Lawn Fawn clear stamps to create the sentiment and the bunny.  I added a tiny white pompom to the bunny for a cottontail. 


Happy Easter!
Carol

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

These are fantastic--colorful and fun. I love how they turned out! (and adore those fluffy bunny tails!)