Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hershey's Nuggets

Hi Everyone!

If you search for "Hershey Nuggets" on Pinterest you will find a variety of adorable ideas on ways to use them to create a candy gift.  I put the 8 packages of 4 candies each that are shown below together in no time at all. 


The directions can be found at this link.  The pretzel bags that the candies are stored in were inexpensive and easy to find at Michaels in the candy making aisle.  I used some removable adhesive to adhere the candies to the paper tray.             

 
I used a Sizzix Scallop Tags Combo #2 die to cut my tags.  The sentiment was created from an Inky Antics wooden stamp, but I am guessing you have many different sentiment stamps that you could use. 
 
Have a great day!
Carol
 


No comments: