Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2017

Solar Eclipse Day

Hi Everyone!

Happy Solar Eclipse Day!  When I woke up this morning I decided to make some cards in honor of the sun. 

I started out by sponge painting pool blue acrylic paint on some 4" x 5.25" white tag.  While the paint was drying I die cut some suns and clouds.  The clouds are stitched cloud dies from Memory Box. 
I cannot remember who manufactured the sun die. 


I used a stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Life Is Good" clear stamp set for the sentiment on this card and a Lawn Fawn "puffy cloud border" die to cut the white tag and give it that stitched edge you see.


I used a Lawn Fawn scripty die to create "hello" and a stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Hello Sunshine" clear stamp set for "sunshine" for this card.


The sentiment on this card was created with a Northwoods woodblock stamp.


I used the stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Life Is Good" clear stamp set again for this card.

Have a sunny day!

No comments: