Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Gift Tags

Hi Everyone!

I cannot believe that it has been 3 weeks since I posted anything here.  I have been crafting for about 12 hours a day for weeks.  I did my first craft fair in 7 years last Saturday.  I have been planning, prepping and teaching craft classes.  I have been working on things for Marie's wedding. 

I hope to get back into the blogging routine soon.  Today I will share one quick idea with you. 

I've used tags with metal rims for gift tags in the past, but I only recently discovered that one of my paper punches creates a circle that fits perfectly into one side of the tag.  On one side of the tag the metal rim is slightly wider than it is on the other side. 

Here are 2 of the tags I created recently.


I used paper punches to create the trees, bell, and bow on the bell. 


I stamped "To" and "From" on the back side of each tag. 

The tags are cute and easy to create. 

Have a great day!

No comments: