Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Cupcake Flowers Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!

I have been spending almost every waking hour and some of the hours that I should be sleeping, working on cards and crafts for a craft fair.  I have also been teaching some paper crafting classes.

My friend, Brenda and her sister, Kristine came to last week's pinwheel wreath class.  Brenda made a fall wreath and Kristine made a Halloween one.  Brenda brought some of the store bought cards she had gotten for her birthday.  One of the cards inspired me to create today's cards. 




I used papers from Lawn Fawn's "Watercolor Wishes" petite paper pack for the background of each card.  I stamped some leaves onto each card and colored them with different shades of green Memento markers.  Then I used a Fiskars cupcake squeeze punch to punch out an assortment of paper scraps. 
The "cupcake wrappers" are glued directly onto the card.  I used foam tape to adhere the "frosting" to give the card dimension. 

I love the way the cards look.  Thank you for the inspiration, Brenda.

Have a great day!


No comments: