Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Birthday Cards

Good Morning! 

I am going to share some more birthday cards with you today. 

This card is one of my favorites and was made from scraps!  I used a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder to emboss the background paper from Lawn Fawn.  The butterflies were created from a Martha Stewart paper punch.  I folded their wings and only adhered the center of them to the card.   I used a Paper Smooches clear stamp to stamp the sentiment. 


This card was created with Washi Tape.  The sentiment was inked from a Memory Box woodblock stamp.  I used a large retro flower EK Success paper punch to create the flames on the candles.  First I paper punched a piece of gold glitter paper.  Then I cut off the flower petals and used them as flames.  I used foam tape to adhere the flames to the card.


Washi Tape, again!  I covered a scrap of white tag with the tape.  I used a Heartfelt Creations woodblock stamp to create the sentiment.  The background paper is embossed. 

Have a fun day!

  

No comments: