Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Floral Gift Bags

Hi Everyone!

The projects in this week's classes are Gift Bags.  I have been busy creating sample bags to inspire my students. 

I told my students that they may want to use a border punch to decorate their bags.  To help everyone visualize what the border looks like I created this frame a long time ago and updated it the other night.

I used some flower Spellbinder Nestability dies to create this first bag.  I added a tiny ladybug brad to each flower. 

I used the largest die from PaperTrey Ink's Bloom Builders set one to create the dimensional flower on this gift bag.

Then I used the smallest die from PaperTrey Ink's Bloom Builders set one to create the dimensional flowers on this gift bag.


Many years ago I purchased the template for today's last gift bag from Denami Design.  That template is still available at this link.  It's a handy template to have when you need a small gift bag. 


That's all for today, folks.  Have a nice night!

1 comment:

Jane W. said...

Had a great time today!