Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

DIY Food Labels for Buffet

Hi Everyone!

I have been missing from blogging for the past week.  I have been creating for many hours each day and haven't stopped to write a blog post.  Today I am going to share one quick idea. 

As you know I have been busy planning and prepping for Marie and Dan's engagement party.  Since both of them love tacos I decided to create a taco bar as the main dish.  There will be hard and soft taco shells to fill with chicken, beef, refried beans, and a variety of toppings.  I want everyone to know what's inside each of the crockpots so I decided to create labels for those foods along with some labels for a couple of the other foods.

I used a Tim Holtz small easel die to cut some easels from heavy yellow tag.  I typed the words for the labels on my computer and printed them on the yellow polka dotted tag I have been using for the party.  I used a Spellbinders Labels Eight die to cut the yellow labels and another die from the same set to cut the blue polka dotted background for each label.  I used Scor-tape to adhere the labels to the easel.  They stand up perfectly and look adorable. 





  Have a great night!
                           

No comments: