Search This Blog

Sunday, October 8, 2017

More Thanksgiving Decorations

Good Morning!

I am back to share another Thanksgiving decoration with you. 

I used 4 different designs of patterned orange tag to create these adorable 3 dimensional pumpkins. 

I used 3 different sizes of circle dies to cut the papers so that I could create 3 different sizes of pumpkins.  After I assembled the pumpkins I cut the bottoms flat so that the pumpkins could stand.

I found some tiny (about 3/4" tall) corks in my stash that I hot glued to each pumpkin to create stems.  I tied 2 shades of baby green ric rac to the stems for the vines.  

I think that these pumpkins will make an adorable decoration for my Thanksgiving table.  They could also be used as place cards just by adding a small gift tag to each of them.


  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: