Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Cards Day One

Good Morning!

Every year I create some Christmas cards with a knitting theme in memory of my mother who always knitted our hats and mittens.  This year I was thrilled to learn that Lawn Fawn has created a paper line called "Knit Picky."  I chose to use that paper for some of my cards. 

 
This card is one of my favorites.  The ball of yarn and knitting needles were cut with some Memory box dies.
 
 
I used a Sizzix stocking die to create the stockings on these cards.

The stocking on this card was stamped with a wooden stamp from Rubber Soul.


The layering paper on this card isn't from Lawn Fawn.  It was in my stash.  I used a Sizzix mittens die to create the cutout mittens.  The small stamped mittens were created with a stamp from Lockhart stamps. 

I hope that this cards inspire you to create some of your own.

Have a great day!

No comments: