Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Cards Day Two

Hi Everyone!

As promised I am back to share more Christmas cards with you today. 
 

I repeatedly stamped a pine branch stamp around the edges of some white tag.  Then I added some pine cones here and there.  The sentiment was created with a Hero Arts stamp.  Then I ran the tag through a Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder.


First I ran a piece of parchment paper through a Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder.  Then I paper punched some trees.  I cut off the paper punched trunks and used woodgrain paper to create some new ones.  The dotted tree is adhered to the paper with foam tape.

 
I like the simplicity of this card.  I stamped the 3 trees onto patterned paper.  Then I used a Lawn Fawn puffy clouds border to create a snowbank.  I ran the paper through a Cuttlebug Season's Greetings embossing folder.  I added a star brad to each treetop before I adhered my paper to a blank card.

Will be back tomorrow to share more Christmas cards.

Enjoy your day!
 

No comments: