Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Glittery Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone!

The days are just flying by. I have been spending as much time as I can each day creating cards. Some of my cards are now being sold at the Wayland Depot in Wayland, Massachusetts. The Wayland Depot is a very cool place. The shop is a member of the National Federation of Womens' Exchanges and is staffed by volunteers. Proceeds of their sales are donated to charity. I have also been creating cards for 3 craft fairs and for friends of friends of friends!

During these busy days I will mainly be posting just photographs of my cards without a lot of information about each card. If you have a question about any of the cards please post it on the blog and I will answer your question as best I can.

I used some Sizzix dies and paper punches to create today's cards. I used glitter paper for all of the shapes because it feels "Christmasy" to me. Hope you enjoy them!






Carol






1 comment:

sucor said...

Hi Carol. Thanks for sharing these beautiful glittery cards!