Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Wedding Cards

Good Morning Everyone!

Is it my imagination or are there fewer and fewer hours in a day? The first time I had any time to create new cards in at least a week was yesterday afternoon. Someone asked me to make a wedding card. Although I have some wedding cake stickers and a set of Hero Arts clear wedding stamps called "Best Wishes" the cards I made yesterday were my first wedding cards.

I embossed the layering paper on this card before I adhered it to the card. I used my rectangle Nestabilities to cut the smaller papers that I layered onto the card. The love birds and phrase were stamped with stamps from the Hero Arts "Best Wishes" set. I used my Marvy Twinklette's markers to add color to the love birds.

Here are the same images being used with other colors and papers. Dug into my Valentine's Day stash and found some tiny pink heart stickers. The layering paper is from SEI. I used my oval Nestabilities to cut the ovals and a Martha Stewart punch to embellish the SEI paper.

This next card was an easy one to create. The wedding cake is a Recollections sticker. "Congratulations" was stamped with a wooden stamp from Rubber Stampede. The swirled layering paper is from SEI.

Here's another easy card. Papers are from SEI. The silver ribbon is from my stash. "Happily Ever After" was stamped with a stamp from the Hero Arts "Best Wishes" set.

While I had my supplies out I created multiples of several of the cards so I'd have extras in my stash. I have been duplicating some of my Thanksgiving and Christmas cards too. I'll post again when I have new cards to share with you.

Have a great weekend!
Carol





2 comments:

Peggy Burns said...

Don't forgot, some folks may want Ms and Ms, especially those folks in Massachusetts. M.A. and I have an anniversary on Oct. 19th.

Carol Hartery said...

Are you hinting for an anniversary card? One for you to give or get? See you Monday. Carol