Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Lawn Fawn Christmas Card

Hi Everyone!

I spent most of Saturday creating Christmas cards as I had hoped to do.  There's something comforting and magical about creating cards and listening to Christmas music.  There's also something magical about Lawn Fawn stamps.  I own more than half of their stamp sets and they all work together beautifully.  I created this easel card for my sister Jeanne using just Lawn Fawn stamps.  Directions for creating an easel card can be found at this link
http://www.card-making-magic.com/easelcard.html


I free cut some snowbanks and adhered them to my layering paper.  I used a Quickie Glue Pen to glue some fine glitter to the snowbanks and to highlight the snowflakes on the patterned layering paper.

The bunny is from Lawn Fawn's "Winter Bunny" clear stamp set.  "You're a cool friend" is from Lawn Fawn's "Making Frosty Friends" clear stamp set.  "Woo-hoo!" and the tree are from Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Forest" clear stamp set.  I stamped the tree onto 4 different patterned papers and then pieced it together and added a glittery star to the top of it.  To give it some dimension I used foam tape to adhere it to the layering paper. 

I stamped the bunny onto the layering paper.  I also stamped it onto a sheet of white tag, colored it in, fussy cut everything but the runners, and then glued it on top of the other bunny.  I glued a tiny pompom to its tail. 

I am thrilled with this card and hope that my sister likes it as much as I do.

Have a great day!
Carol


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Very pretty, and cute too! Love the easel card fold and the colors!!