Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mother's Day Card

Hi Everyone!

When I was a little girl I had many ear infections.  I remember our doctor made house calls and we were put in our parent's bedroom when he came to call.  He prescribed medicine for whatever ailed us and gave us a handful of gumdrops to help us feel better. 

Until recently I hadn't experienced an ear infection for many years.  I forgot how painful they are and how they zap every ounce of energy out of me.  In the past week I have only made 3 cards.  I shared 2 of them with you yesterday and I'm going to share the 3rd one with you today. 


I used a Sizzix die to cut the flowers.  I cut each color twice and put some foam dots between each layer.  I used a Hero Arts clear stamp to stamp the message.

That's it for today.  Hopefully, my energy and desire to create will return soon.

Have a nice night. 
Carol

No comments: