Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sympathy Cards

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been posting so irregularly lately.  I am still having problems with my right ear and have an appointment with an audiologist tomorrow.  The constant whooshing sound I have been hearing is driving me crazy and the intermittent pain is unbearable.  Hopefully the doctor will have some sort of immediate solution to get rid of both problems.

Meanwhile friends and friends of friends have been ordering all sorts of cards from me.  Graduation, new baby, sympathy, first birthday, shower, wedding,  and 80th birthday are among the requests I have received. 

Yesterday I made a variety of sympathy cards using some clear stamps from Hero Arts.  Most of the cards have some "purple" in them just because I was in the mood to use purple.  I feel that a pretty sympathy card may bring a smile to someone who is feeling sad.  Here are some of the cards I made.










Enjoy the rest of the night!
Carol

No comments: