Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Girl Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone!

I went to a baby shower for my friend Amy today.  Amy's first baby is due towards the end of July.  Thanks to modern technology we all know that "It's a girl!"

I wanted to give Amy something unique and decided to make her 24 baby girl thank you cards.  I pulled out baby girl borders, cutouts, and papers and a variety of "thank you" stamps.  I used foam tape to adhere many of the cutouts to the cards. 

In addition to the cards I made an adorable box for the cards and a coordinating gift card. 
I made everything last weekend, but realized this morning that I hadn't photographed any of them.  It was another cloudy rainy morning so the quality of the pictures isn't great, but hopefully they'll still inspire you. 

Here's the top of the box.


Here's a side view of it.


Here are the cards. 






















Have a nice night!
Carol

1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Aww, these are all So Adorable Carol! I know your friend Amy will LOVE these! So Adorable and Love the Wonderful Box you created for them too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon