Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Watermelon Cards

Hi Everyone!


What a great day!  I did some cleaning, ran some errands, and Angela, Diane, and Terri came by to do some crafting.  My house is clean...enough, the laundry is done, and I can spend the night doing anything I want!


The cards I am going to share with you tonight were inspired by the sweet juicy watermelon we've been eating lately.  Happily I have several watermelon stamps, papers and ribbons in my collection. 


The sentiment on this card is from PaperTrey Ink's Fruit Fusion:  Mini Melon clear stamp set.  The papers are from Jillibean Soup's "Watermelon Gazpacho Soup" 6" x 6" mini pad. 

I used the leftovers from the first card on my second card.  The stamped watermelon is from the Hero Arts "Simply the Best" clear stamp set.



The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink's "Fruit Fusion:  Mini Melon" clear stamp set.

The third card is my favorite.  I added some watermelon ribbon to it and an additional message that was stamped with a stamp from an A Muse Artstamp that I had in my collection.


Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: