Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Red, White and Blue Cards

Hi Everyone!


It's kind of sad and funny how few of us leave comments on blogs.  I don't do it often enough myself.  Yet if I don't post for a few days in a row, I get about half a dozen e-mails checking in to see why I haven't posted!


I have 4 cards to share with you today.  I was inspired by Pier One's Sunday flyer.  Annie will be visiting us on Sunday and I plan to give her some cards.  Sunday will be too late to give her a set of 4th of July cards to send out, but she can use red, white and blue cards anytime.  Here are some of the cards I'll give her.



I paper pieced the balloons which were stamped with a Lockhart stamp.  Lockhart stamps are among my top five favorite stamp companies.


Those lanterns were stamped with a wooden stamp from Hero Arts.  The present is from The Stamps of Life. Love how easy it is to paper piece it.  Stamp the image on 2 patterned papers.  Fussy cut one entire gift.  Fussy cut just the ribbon and bow on second gift and adhere it to the first one.

 

These flowers were stamped and punched with a stamp and punch from Purple Daisy Designs.  They remind me of a pinwheel Jeanne bought the other day.



When I saw the border button die from Memory Box I knew I had to own it...and their other buttons die too.!


Which card do you like best?  Please post a comment.  You can do it.  It's easy and it will bring a smile to my face and yours too!


Have a nice night!
Carol

No comments: