Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Couple of Cards

Hi Everyone!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  My sister Pam told me about a joke that she has been playing on our brother Bobby and suggested I play along.   Bobby is a nice guy, but isn't the least bit sentimental.  He'll look at a card, check to see if there's any cash in it, and toss it in the trash.  With that in mind I put this card for him together very quickly.  I stamped some eyeglasses from Lawn Fawn's "Clear to See" clear stamp set directly onto a blank card.  Then I stamped and cut the "I Love You Eye Chart" from Technique Tuesday and adhered it to the card.  Done!


I spent a little more time on the next card.  I admired the technique that Ellen Hutson used on her card at this link and decided to try it out for myself.  LOVE the results.  I've been using the limited number of colored pencils that I own a lot lately so last night I gave myself a "gift" and ordered some Prismacolor pencils online.  Then I promised myself that I won't spend any more money on papercrafting supplies for a while.  Here's my card.


And here's a close up of the clogs.



I can't believe how much fun it is to use a stylus to enhance an image. 

Susan, I am waiting impatiently for you to head North to create with me and my other crafty friends!

Okay, must get back to work now. 

Have a great day!
Carol

No comments: