Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone!

I am finally taking the time to share some Christmas cards with you.  I didn't start to make these cards until last weekend so I decided to make some clean and simple ones so that I will actually get them done and in the mail before Christmas. 

I used paper punches to create the cards that I am going to share with you today.  Punches are a quick way to get an image.  I love using up scraps for those images.

 
 
The mug was created with a Martha Stewart punch.  I punched the mug from patterned paper and then punched a second time from white glittery tag for the whipped cream.  The steam was created with strands of tiny pearls from Recollections.  The mugs are attached to the card with foam tape.  The text is a stamp from PaperTrey Ink.
 
 
 
 
The jingle bells and the bows on the bells were created from Martha Stewart punches.  I used a silver tag to create the bells.  The branch was created with a PaperTrey Ink stamp as was the text on the green polka dotted card.  The text on the second card was created with a rub-on that I found in my stash.
 
 
 
I used a Martha Stewart holly punch to create the sprigs of holly on this card.  The berries on each sprig were created with red Stickles.  The ribbons were in my stash.
 
 

 
The door on this card was created with a die.  The wreath was created with a Martha Stewart wreath and bow punch.  I put a piece of clear transparency behind the door to make it look as if there were glass windows in the door.
 
That's it for today!  Would love some encouragement to post more cards. 
 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend. 
Carol
 

 






No comments: