Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snowmen Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone!

Today I have some snowmen cards to share with you.  Here's my favorite.

 
The stamps I used for this card are from Lawn Fawn.  I love Lawn Fawn stamps!  I fussy cut the hat, scarf and mittens and added a glittery edge to the snowbanks. 
 
 
The snowman on this card was created with a Great Impressions stamp.  I've used this stamp probably more often than any of my other winter stamps.  The layering paper is from Teresa Collins.
 
 
I love the black and white layering paper on this card.  I used a Hero Arts cling stamp to create the snowman.  The text is from Lockhart stamps.  Think about this...you can use that sentiment at any time of year.
 
 
I used a die to create this snowman.  I cut a white snowman, a red one, a black one, and a brown one.  Then I cut off the parts I needed and adhered them to the layering paper on my blank card.  
 
Have a great day!
Carol
 
 


No comments: