Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome Christmas

Hi Everyone!

In October I found just one package of dimensional Pebbles "Welcome Christmas" stickers on a shelf in Marshalls.  I decided they belonged in my stash, purchased them, brought them home and put them in my container of Christmas embellishments.  Last weekend I used them to create some cards.

I cut up a piece of SEI paper for the layering paper on 3 of my cards.  I used a PaperTrey Ink stamp to stamp the message "'Tis the Season" on those papers.  Then I ran 2 of the papers through a snowflake embossing folder and the third one through a Christmas tree embossing folder.  I added some ribbons from my stash to each of the papers before I adhered them to blank cards.  Then I added 2 of the dimensional stickers to each card.

 
 
 
 
I used a paper from "Christmas Home" from Teresa Collins for the layering paper for the next card.  I added some ribbon and rhinestones from my stash along with the remaining stickers from the package of "Welcome Christmas" stickers. 
 
 

Have a great night!
Carol
 

No comments: