Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gift Tags

Hi Everyone!

I saw some cute commercially made gift cards in the store the other day. I purchased one of them so I could hang it in my work space for inspiration. As I sat here looking at it, I decided to make some gift cards of my own.

Cut some tag weight paper so that it measures 3.25" x 6.5". Score and fold the 6.5" side at 3.25". Use your corner rounder to round all 4 sides of your card. Punch a small hole at the top of the folded edge. Cut an 11" length of ribbon that is 1/8" wide. Loop the ribbon in half and thread it through the card. Pull the loose ends of ribbon through the loop. Stamp a message on the card and use stickers or other embellishments to decorate it.

I used 3 dimensional stickers on some of the cards I created and standard stickers on others. I think that the 3 dimensional ones look the best. Silk flowers look good too.

That’s all for today. Talk with you again soon.
Carol

No comments: