Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

More SEI Poppy and Chocolat

Hi Everyone!

These cards have been waiting impatiently in my picture files to be shared with you.

Both of the papers on this first card are from SEI’s Poppy paper stack. I used Maya Road Rubons for the lettering.

This card is simple, but pretty and took less than 15 minutes to create.












I used paper from SEI’s Chocolat paper stack to create these 2 cards.

The lettering was created with Maya Road Rubons. Personally I prefer the card that has the lettering on the brown striped paper. I don’t think that the letters show up as well on the floral paper.














The next 2 cards were easy and so much fun to create. The paper is from SEI’s Chocolat paper stack. I used my Scor-Buddy to create the grids that you see on both cards.

The "thinking of you" messages were created with stamps from the Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings" clear stamp set. I paper pierced the squares on the second card to make it look stitched. I added Favorite Findings daisy buttons to the second card. The leaves were created with a Sizzix leaves die cut.

Have a great night!
Hope this humidity goes away before it’s time to sleep!

Carol

No comments: