Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stitched Christmas Card

Hi Everyone!

I just have time to post one card right now, but it's one I LOVE!  Here's a photograph of it.


Click on the photograph to enlarge it.  All of the papers are from Cosmo Cricket's "Material Girl" Mini Deck.  I ran the layering paper through a Cuttlebug Christmas Trees embossing folder.  I think that makes the background look like large buttons with trees in their center. 

I used one of my Bazzill Christmas In Stitch'z templates and paper pierced the green paper.  I used a backstitch to stitch the tree and then fussy cut it. 

Added a strip of American Crafts ribbon that has tiny spools of thread printed on it and then adhered the tree to the card.  The star is a Favorite Findings button.

I haven't decided which text I want to add to the card so for now it is textless!

Have a great day! 
Carol

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow, this reminds me of a beautiful quilt!