Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

More Mini Cards

Hi Everyone!
Happy Saturday!  Two weeks from today is Christmas Eve!  Today I sorted through the gifts and stocking stuffers I have purchased so I could see what I have and what I still need to get.  Happily, shopping wise I am in pretty good shape.  But we still haven't baked any cookies and that's not good. 

Today I have more gift cards to share with you. 

The first card was created with a Denami Design's double circle stamp and a Denami Design's holly stamp.  The berries are small rhinestones and the bow was created with a Martha Stewart bow paper punch.
The hot chocolate was created with a Martha Stewart paper punch.  I added glitter to the whipped cream to make it sparkle.
The polar bears were created with a Memory Box stamp.


The wreath was created with a Martha Stewart paper punch.  The bell on the wreath is a Favorite Findings button. 
The gingerbread men were stamped with a Hero Arts stamp. 
Santa falling down the chimney was created with a Rosie's Roadshow wooden stamp.


Most of the images on these cards are buttons.  I especially love the dancing reindeer.

That's it for today.  Have a great night!
Carol


1 comment:

Shirley said...

You certainly are ready~~ What really really cute gift cards!