Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Easter!  This Easter Bunny is happy to report that she has finished her Easter work for this year.  I made little Easter baskets for the place settings at Annie's table and for Bob, Jan, Holly, and Jeanne.  Marie and Robbie will wake up to the same baskets that they have had all of their lives. Their baskets are made of pink and yellow plastic and we tuck them away year after year. 

I made oatmeal carrot muffins and a huge bowl of yummy fresh fruit cup for us to have for breakfast this morning with our chocolate eggs!  Here's the box I created for Bob and Jan's muffins.

 
One of these days I will take the time to photograph the steps I use to create those boxes for cupcakes, mini cakes, and muffins.  Here's what's inside the box for Bob and Jan.
 


Holly likes butterflies so here's the box I made for her.  I used the "Pack a Picnic" template from PaperTrey Ink to create it.


Now it's time to make the salad that we'll be eating at Annie's today.  Happy Easter Everyone!


Enjoy your day!
Carol

No comments: