Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2013

More Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone!

Well, this day certainly flew by.  I've been busy since 8 AM and have barely taken a break.  I've mostly been doing  housework and schoolwork, but I also finished a few more cards.  Robbie did the grocery shopping.  I still need to do some laundry and finish my lesson plans for the week. 

First up is a very quick and easy card.  Used some Lawn Fawn paper, a Lockhart sentiment stamp, and a sticker.

 
 
Today's second card is much prettier in person than its picture.  Toni gave me the paper and the Martha Stewart flowers for my birthday.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the leaves and A Country Welcome stamp to create the sentiment.
 
 
Here's my last card for today.  I'm not sure which company created the stamp that I used as there are no markings on it.  Had the sticker, ribbon and ric rac in my stash.  The paper is from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
 
Have a wonderful night!
Carol




No comments: