Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Many Thanks

Hi Everyone!

My progress on my thank you cards has been incredibly slow.  I have been spending so much time creating things for school that I haven't done much else all week long.  I took today off because of the snowstorm and didn't accomplish nearly as much as I had hoped to do.  In the past hour I have created 2 cards that I will share with you.

I keep all of my "thanks" and "thank you" clear stamps in their own cd case.  If I purchase a set of stamps that has either of those sentiments in it, I pull out the stamp and add it to the collection.  That way I don't overlook the stamp when I am creating thank you cards.  I do the same thing with "birthday" and "hello" sentiments. 

So tonight I pulled out the "thanks" cd and got to work.  I stamped each of the stamps onto a Lawn Fawn patterned paper.  "Many thanks" is attached to the card with foam tape.


My "Flower Friend" clear stamps from Simon Says Stamp arrived earlier this week.  I used some of those stamps on the next card.  It took me a while to get the look that I wanted, but finally I feel successful.  Here's the card.


I've done enough school work for today so I hope to make more cards in just a while.

Have a great night! 
Please THINK SPRING!
Carol



No comments: