Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Elephant Themed Cards

Hi Everyone!

On Friday night a friend contacted me and asked if I would create a set of cards with an elephant theme.  I looked through my supplies and found elephant ribbon, elephant clear stamps, an elephant paper punch, elephant buttons, and some elephant dies. 


I used a Martha Stewart elephant paper punch to create the elephants on this first card.


This Martha Stewart felt elephant sticker was in my stash.


These wooden elephant buttons are from Favorite Findings.  I die cut the "hello" sentiment 6 times and layered them on top of each other. 

 
I fussy cut the elephant and the balloons before I used foam tape to adhere them to the layering paper.
 
 
The elephant on this card was created with a stamp from The Alley Way Stamps.  The party hat and balloon are stickers.
 
 
 
Here's the bag I created to hold the cards.  I used an Accucut die to create the elephant.
 
Have a great day!
Carol




No comments: