Search This Blog

Thursday, June 29, 2017

"You're Sweet" pineapple card

Hi Everyone!

I was organizing my stamps last night when I spotted the pineapple stamp in my Hero Arts "Simply the Best" clear stamp set.  I decided to use it to make some cards.

I used a Sizzix tags die to cut some watercolor paper.  I inked the pineapple stamp with Versamark Ink and stamped it onto the tags I had cut.  I applied white embossing powder to the ink and used my heat gun to melt it. 

I used some of my Distress Ink pads to watercolor the pineapple images.  Then I applied a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the painted images to make them shimmer.  I used a Tumbled Glass Distress Ink pad to watercolor the remainder of the tag. 

The sentiment was created with an Impression Obsession wooden stamp. 

Here's one of the cards.


Have a great night!

No comments: