Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Gardening Theme Day 4

Good Morning!

I've had a very productive morning.  I cleaned and filled the birdfeeder.  Then I scrubbed the burner bibs on our stove.  Last night I soaked dry baby lima beans and this morning I used them to make succotash for tonight's supper.  I've cleaned the kitchen and even made a couple of get well cards. 

Today I will share more of the garden themed cards that I sent to my sister. 

I used an AccuCut die to cut out this T shirt shaped card.  I love that little shirt and can use it for so many occasions.  It's small, but is perfect for a little gift card.

I wanted to use tiny green pompoms for the peas on this card, but decided they might make it difficult to mail.  I used sequins in place of them.


I used some Spellbinders dies to create this apron shaped card.  Even the tools were cut with the dies.


That's it for now. 

Enjoy your day!

No comments: