Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2018

Get Well Cards Day 2

Hi Everyone!

I cannot believe that it is nearly 5 PM.  Where on earth did this day go?  I did some paper crafting errands today and then I started to clean my bedroom.  Not sure where I will sleep tonight.  My bed is covered with things that need to be put away. 

I am taking a break from cleaning right now so that I can post a few more get well cards on my blog.

This first card was created with a stamp from the  Hero Arts "Flower Power" clear stamp set.  It's an older set of stamps so I am guessing it's no longer available.  I stamped one of the images 4 times and cut out each layer of the flower.  After I colored them I used glue dots to adhere each layer on top of the previous one. I stitched the stem of the flower and used a grass paper punch to create the grass. 


For today's second card I stamped the small bandaid from Lawn Fawn's "Get Well Soon!" clear stamp set repeatedly onto white tag.  I used markers to color them.  Then I stamped a mouse stamp from Great Impressions onto white tag and colored him in.  I added a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's "On the Mend" clear stamp to the bandaid that the mouse is holding.


The ladybug on today's card is from The Stamps of Life's "ladybugs2love" clear stamp set.  This time I stamped the ladybug repeatedly onto white tag.  I colored them a bright red, but they look darker in the picture.  I used a couple of different stamps to create the sentiments.


Now I must reluctantly get back to cleaning.

Have a nice night!

No comments: