Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Gardening Theme Day 5

Hi Everyone!

Today I will share the last few gardening theme cards that I created for my sister.  According to the USPS she'll get the package today.  In addition to the framed wall hanging and one dozen cards I included garden markers, a pair of gardening gloves, and some packages of seeds.  It's not for any special occasion.  It's a "just because" package.

Both of the stamps I used on this first card are from the Lockhart stamp company.  That company no longer exists and I miss it a lot.  I learned the technique I used to create score lines on the garden clogs from their blog a long time ago.  Basically after I stamped the image I used a stylus to create the lines.  Then I colored the clogs with colored pencils.

 

I embossed the layering paper on this card before I added the embellishments.


Here's the last card I included in the package.


That's it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share some of the other cards I've created lately.

Enjoy today's sunshine!

No comments: