Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Leftovers!

Hi Everyone!

Two or maybe even three years ago my friend, MaryBeth and I were browsing in one of the craft chain stores when we discovered some scrapbook paper in the clearance section. Some 8" blocks of paper had broken apart and were tied together with pieces of string. We both picked some up, purchased them, and brought them home. Many pieces of paper were bound with that string and so some 2 or 3 years later I still have a LOT of it left.

I decided to use that paper to create today’s cards. I grabbed blank cards,
my paper trimmer, scraps of tag, a sheet of rub-on letters, some silk flowers, scissors, Scor-Pal tape, and glue dots and got to work.


The photographs of these cards aren’t the quality that I’d like them to be. I need to remember to take photographs earlier in the day so that the light is better.
But, hopefully you’ll be inspired by a card or two!


































Talk to you tomorrow!
Carol

2 comments:

sucor said...

Thanks for sharing these cards! Great looking and quick to make!

Cindy said...

hi there ... my fav. :)