Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Halloween Day 3

Hi Everyone!




Well, it doesn’t feel like Fall outside, but it certainly looks like Fall inside my house. I am surrounded by Halloween paper punches, dies, embossing folders, borders, clear and wooden stamps, brads, and stickers. There’s also orange and black ribbon, Stickles, ink pads, and buttons. And paper. Lots and lots of paper.


I used my Die-namics Banner Day die to create the ‘Happy" banner on this card. I cut "Halloween" from a piece of K and Company paper. The jack o’lantern border is from an awesome package of K and Company adhesive paper borders called Tim Coffey Halloween. The bat is a Recollections sticker.




The border on this card is also from the Tim Coffey Halloween package of borders. I used my Sizzix picket fence die to create the fence. The cats and bat are Recollections stickers. It’s cute, isn’t it? And it didn’t take very long to create it





This card was another easy one to create. "Eek" was created with some Tim Holtz grungeboard letters. I swiped my Black Tuxedo Memento ink pad across each letter to color them. The bats are "Favorite Findings" buttons.




I used an AccuCut die to create the ghosts on this card. "B-o-o" was created with stickers from my stash. The jack o’lantern border is the same as the one I used on today’s first card. My collection of Halloween cards is growing rapidly. Hope yours is too!


Talk to you soon.
Carol

1 comment:

Peggy Burns said...

I thought I had my favorite picked out yesterday and now today I have to change my mind. I like the EEK card and the BOO one. Will I have to change my mind again tomorrow?