Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Halloween

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Earlier today the air was cool and it felt like fall to me. I pulled out everything papercrafting that I own that is Halloween related because I plan to work on Halloween cards this week. Made just one card so far today. Robbie loves it because it has an owl on it.

I ran the small Nestability owl die through my Cuttlebug machine to cut out 2 owls. I attached the first one to the layering paper on my card. I cut the second owl apart to create the wings for the first owl. The hat, broom, legs, and bat are Recollections stickers.

I used the pink Marvy Uchida circle punch to create the moon. "Halloween is a Hoooooot" was stamped with an A Muse Artstamp. The branch was stamped with a stamp from PaperTrey Ink’s "Take a Bough" set. I was happy to see that it showed up on the paper that I stamped it on.



Be back tomorrow!
Carol

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute! Makes me long for fall and MUCH cooler weather! :)

Carol Hartery said...

I wonder what creation you'll have in your front yard this year! Can't wait to see!