Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Fall Hello

Hi Everyone!

Today was such a gorgeous day. I LOVE the fall. A few weeks ago I went through all of my paper and put everything "fall" in one paper drawer. I took all of my orange scraps and put them in that same drawer.

I wanted to create a fall note card for a friend today so I looked through that drawer and found a piece of brown paper with fall leaves on it and a variety of orange scraps. I used my Sizzix small pumpkin die to turn those scraps into pumpkins. Used some white paper and a Sizzix picket fence die to create the fence.

I looked at the pumpkins and decided they needed a little something to spruce them up. Looked through my collection of "fall" ribbons and saw some orange gingham ribbon. Perfect!

"Hello" was stamped with a wooden stamp from A Muse Artstamps.

QED!!! Quick! Easy! Done!
Have a great night.
Carol

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The Halloween card is beyond cute!!!!! Love it!!