Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Moonrise from SEI

Hi Everyone!





From the moment I first saw SEI's Moonrise paper pad I loved it. The oranges, yellows, golds, and browns which are the dominant colors in the collection remind me of fall leaves, pumpkins, and gourds. I knew the papers would be perfect for some Thanksgiving cards.



I told you that yesterday I purchased a new Fiskars oak leaf punch, the SEI 6" x 6" Moonrise paper pad, and Martha Stewart's scallop dot edger paper punch. Well, last night I "played" with my new "toys" and created the cards I am going to share with you in today's post.






I used my new Rich Cocoa Memento dye ink pad to stamp the text.





The small "Happy Thanksgiving" was stamped with a Northwoods wooden stamp. The large "Happy Thanksgiving" was stamped with an Inkadinkado wooden stamp.


Aren't the papers on these cards yummy! And elegant! Love 'em!

Please be sure to visit the first ever link party at SEI by visiting the blog at http://www.shopsei.com/

Have a great day.
Carol

4 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Fabulous cards - LOVE what you did with this line :)

Jennifer Moore said...

Perfect Thanksgiving cards! The colors are great! :)

Sabrina said...

Isn't this paper fabulous?! I bought a 6 x 6 pack, but haven't used it yet.

C said...

I'm waiting for my Moonrise...I love it when I saw it as well. You've done a masterful job showing it off.