Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hang in There!

Hi Everyone!

Life has continued to be crazy-busy lately so I haven't had the time that I want and need for crafting.  I do, however, have a couple of cards to share with you. 

A friend of mine is going through some difficult times and could use a hug or two.  I made this first card for her.  I'm happy with the way it turned out, but a part of me wants to add Glossy Accents to the banana peels or the bananas.  But there are 10 bananas on the card and I am afraid that if I mess up when I add the Glossy Accents I may ruin the card.  So here is how it looks right now and I may or may not end up adding Glossy Accents to it.  I have more than 100 people reading my blog each day and would really appreciate comments from some of you telling me whether I should or should not add Glossy Accents and if I should would it be to the banana peels or bananas?


The monkey is from Stampendous.  The sentiment is from Inky Antics and the banana is from Lawn Fawn.  I fussy cut the bananas and adhered them to my card by using my Xyron "X" Create a Sticker.  The monkey/sentiment is attached to the card with foam tape. 

Another friend of mine orders personalized cards from me on a regular basis.  This time she wanted a wedding card.  Here's the card.



I used my computer to create the names.  The love birds and sentiment were created with Hero Arts Stamps. 

That's it for today!

Have a nice night!
Carol

No comments: