Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

speedy recovery and thanks a bunch

Hi Everyone!

I am happy to say that I have finally finished creating the thank you cards I wanted to make to thank my friends and family for my birthday gifts.  It occured to me that there was no reason why I couldn't duplicate or slightly alter some of the cards I had already finished so that is what I did.  I have a couple of new cards to share today. 

I used Lawn Fawn paper, one of my favorite Denami Design's chickie stamps, and a Lockhart sentiment stamp to create these 2 cards.   I tied a little twine onto all of the cards I made today.  The banners that I stamped the sentiment onto were in my stash.  I found them at Marshalls ages ago and knew I would put them to good use.  The trick is finding sentiments that fit on them. 



 
 
Today I learned that a dear friend of mine is having gall bladder surgery on Thursday.  I wanted to get a card into the mail for her so I put this one together.  I used a couple of stamps from Lawn Fawn's "On the Mend" clear stamp set and some Lawn Fawn paper.  I added glossy accents to the heating pad that the turtle is carrying on his back.
 
 
Now that my cards are created I need to write my thank you's!  Have a nice night.
Carol
 

No comments: