Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

Tulips

Hi Everyone!

I don't think there is anything more beautiful than spring flowers.  Daffodils, irises, and tulips are my favorite.  As I have told you I am not a fan of winter so I want spring to be here NOW!  I decided that even if it's winter outside I can create spring inside.  I looked through my supplies and found some tulip ribbon, a tulip paper punch, a wooden tulip stamp, and a clear tulip stamp. 

I've created many cards that are similar to this one.  The newspaper tulip stamp from Hero Arts is one of my favorite stamps.  I love how clearly the embossing shows.  The sentiment was created with a Lockhart stamp.


The embossing also shows up really well on this card.  The tops of the paper punched tulips are adhered to the card with foam tape.  It really helps them stand out.  The tiny tulips were created with a stamp from Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment was created with a Lockhart stamp.

 
The sun is shining!  Maybe Spring really is on the way.
Carol
 


No comments: