Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited.  The sun is shining and I am spending the day with my friend Janet.  We are going  shopping at one of our favorite stores, Absolutely Everything, in Topsfield, Massachusetts.  Wahoo!  I have 2 gift certificates to spend.  Before I head out the door I have 2 more thank you cards to share with you.

Last night I decided to use some of my "thanks a bunch" wooden stamps.  I looked up in front of me where my wooden stamps are displayed to find some of my stamps that have a "bunch" image. 

This first card will be for one of my sisters and all of them will know which sister.  The carrots were created with a Lockhart stamp.  I used colored pencils to color the image.   The sentiment was created with a Penny black stamp.  The green papers are from Graphic 45 and the twine is from The Twinery. 


This second card will be for one of my friends.  The penguin was created with a Memory Box stamp.  I used a Lockhart stamp for the sentiment.  The floral paper is from Lawn Fawn and the ribbon was in my stash.


Sorry that the images aren't just a little clearer.

That's all for now folks!  Enjoy your day.  I know I will enjoy mine.
Carol



No comments: