Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Halloween Gift Bags

Good Morning!

I love the colors of fall leaves, sunflowers, pumpkins, and Halloween decorations.  I love the brisk air that comes in the Fall.  I love Fall. 

The inside of my home is decorated for Fall and Halloween. The decorations inspired me to create some Halloween gift bags.  I gathered my Halloween paper punches, dies, ribbons, and stash of papers and got to work.  I used Halloween papers for the background of each bag and then created a scene on each of the papers.  Be sure to click on each image so that you can enlarge it and see the details more easily.
 
I used a Sizzix die to create the cat and an EK Success paper punch to create the bat.  I only adhered the bat's body to the paper so that the wings would be dimensional.  The moon is a bright yellow circle that I cut with a Spellbinders die.  I can tell that it has a green tint in the photo, but trust me it's yellow.  Can you see the ghosts in the background?  That's a piece of SEI paper. 


This bag was an easy one to create.  I used a glittery piece of K & Company paper for the background.  I added some SEI sheer spider ribbon to the top and bottom edges of the paper before I adhered it to the bag.  The spiders are Favorite Findings buttons.  I used glue dots to attach them to the bag. 


The background is a piece of SEI paper.  There are shiny black bats all over it.  I used a Sizzix die to cut the spooky house and an Accucut die to create the large ghost.  The ghosts in the windows are Martha Stewart stickers.  The ghost in the doorway is a Little B sticker. 

I have more Halloween bags to share with you.  Stop by tomorrow to see them.

The sun is coming out!

Have a great day!

No comments: