Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

More Pinwheel Wreaths

Good Morning Everyone!

If you have been following my blog at all, you know that I am obsessed with pinwheel wreaths.  I use double sided tag weight patterned papers to create them.  I feel that the papers I use have a fabric look to them and I love that look. 

I made myself a new Halloween wreath.  The green side of the paper has shiny black bats on it.  I put a shiny black enamel sticker in the center of each pinwheel.

Halloween is my sister Pam's favorite holiday so I made her a Halloween wreath too.  I adhered jack o' lantern buttons to the center of each pinwheel.


My sister Paula loves vegetables and grows many of them in her garden.  I used double sided vegetable patterned paper to make her wreath.  I adhered adorable vegetable buttons to the center of each pinwheel. 


Remember if you click on a photo it will enlarge the image for you.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: