Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Washi Tape Birthday Cards

Good Morning Everyone!

As you know I have been spending a lot of time creating gift bags and wreaths.  Now it's time to focus on building up my card stash. 

I have an 8 pack of Washi tape that I thought would be fun to use on some cards.  I used just tape and a Lockhart sentiment stamp on the first 2 cards.  It's a gray day here today so the cards are a little dark, which is a shame because I love the way they look in real life.  Hopefully they will still inspire you.



Since there are succulents on some of the rolls of tape I decided to use Lawn Fawn's "Stuck on You" clear stamp set on a few of the cards. 



 Birthday cards are the perfect way to make someone feel great without buying them a present.  People will always remember how you made them feel and that you were thinking of them.  Go ahead.  Make some cards.  You'll feel good too!

Enjoy your day!

 

No comments: