Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2017

More Halloween Gift Bags

Good Morning Everyone!

I am back to share a couple of more Halloween gift bags today. 

I apologize for the glare at the top of the bag.  The background paper is from SEI, but you can use any spider web paper and get a similar result.  The SEI paper has shiny silver spider webs on it.  I added a Martha Stewart skeleton sticker that I had in my stash.  I cut the pumpkin from an Accucut Peek-a-boo pumpkin die.  I created the sentiment on my computer and added a shiny daddy long legs sticker to it.  There are also some Favorite Findings spider buttons on the bag.


I love the little scene on this bag.  The tree was created with a Sizzix spooky tree die.  I used an Accucut die to create the ghost, Nestability dies to make the pumpkin and the moon, and an EK Success paper punch to create the bat.  As shown on a bag yesterday, I only adhered the bat's body to the bag, so that the wings would add dimension to the scene. 

Have a great day!

No comments: